Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 00:51:55 -0500
Dear Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones and Lucy Lu,

Thank you. Today someone knocked at the door and my mom called me to
come get my stuff. When I got there I found TWO big boxes with my name
on them. Two? Well, I bet this one is my food, but what's the other
one? Well, we soon found out! I opened one box and found my original
order of a BIG BAG of TF Complete and Treats. But wait, what is this?
There are MORE treats and some Vivify! They sent more Vivify and
treats, too, guys. You are gonna love this!

Opening the other box, I sat there flabbergasted! There was not one,
not two, not three, four or five. There were 8 bags of Complete!
Another 32 pounds! And more Vivify and more treats! I couldn't believe
it! There is enough food for 3 months! And you should have seen them
lap up the water with the Vivify on top. Makes up for all the food they
lost - and the treats! They were so happy to get some more. And, just
in time as the bag I bought last week was getting low! There is just
something about opening a new bag of treats, too. It is like a new box
of chocolates!

Dr. Willard, Pat, April, Liz, Isabella and Lucy Lu (and everyone else),
thank you so much for this wonderful and generous gift. I am
overwhelmed by your kindness. You have gone above and beyond kindness
and demonstrated enormous generosity. The ferrets danced around the
booty and worked together to create this message:

Doc Willard, Ms WIllard, April and Liz;
Ms Gucci, Ms Lucy, and all the TF biz.
We thank you, we love you, you all are the best!
The gift that you sent makes our little hearts sing,
And we want you to know that we love EVERYTHING!
We ate and we played and now we must rest.
So, goodnight, Ms Gucci and Ms Lucy, too,
Goodnight Miss April, we send kisses to you.
Goodnight Miss Liz, we appreciate your part,
And goodnight to the Willards, who showed such great heart.

Four full, fuzzy tummies sigh and smile as they sleep with a full food
container and treat jar beside the cage.

And their grateful mommy smiles as she looks at the crumbs left from
the too many treats she let them eat and adds more water to the dishes
that were emptied as they slurped up the Vivify topped goodness. Thank
you, many times over!

Renee :)
--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we