From:
julie gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 07:15:12 -0800
Having purchased lots of bedding from Fran over the years and now
finding myself without any ferrets, of course I turned to Fran to make
bedding for those little love muffins from Fox Valley Ferret who are
my babies on the Giving Tree. Why did I reach out to Fran? I knew she
would make me some awesome bedding and I had a special wish from one
of those Fox Valley babies.........I needed some hammies custom made.
Thank you, Fran, for making a little baby in Wisconsin very happy,
for being a gifted seamstress and for always being there for my weird
orders. Love ya and keep on sewing. You're the best! If anyone adopting
babies off the tree needs some hammies or sleepy sacks, Fran is ready
with needle and thread in hand.

Julie Coddington.