From:
Norma-ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:03:43 -0500
Hello everyone.  A friend of mine has a male ferret that she just recently
adopted.  He is supposed to be neutered.  She brings him to school with her
every now and then (and he is just TERRIFIC for ferret PR...a real sweety).
Anyway, the thing is, every once in a while we will notice his penis coming
out.  Should this be happening with a neutered male?  I have one boy myself
(he is almost 2) and i have NEVER seen his.  I didn't even think he really
had anything there anymore...just a little belly button type thing.  This
may sound like a very stupid question...but i'd really like to know if this
is normal...or is there something up (so to speak) with her fertie?

Thanks all.
Norma-ann.