From:
Jill Byrne Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:16:30 -0500
My ferret, Bugger Bear is a 3 month old.  Very playful.  Loves to bite, but
not too hard.  Loves to spill over his water bowl, and do much other ferret
things.  I've also noted a few things about his behavior down for others
that may want to know.  When I am friskily playing with Bugger, he
constantly sniffs the ground, occasionally sneezing(blowing out the bad
smells to get a fresh smell, i suppose) He really enjoys both me and my
girlfriend and he minds really well.  He's very smart.  I feed him Special
Kitty, as it has higher protien in it than even the canned stuff, and his
stool is easier to pick up and not as runny.(sorry for the gross out ;) ) I
supplement his diet with ferretone and he loves the stuff.  2 nights ago, he
ate some pasta with us.  We had fettucini with marinara sauce and we gave
him a little bit of it, and he was clawing for more.  Now he is wanting me
to play with him before I go back to work as he is whimpering...  awwww ...
He loves to climb and he is our little alarm clock, licking us constantly
until we respond.  He is a good kid and I wouldn't trade him for anything,
as for being brand new ferret owners, i'd say we're off to a good start.

p.s.  He triesd to "play" in his water bowl, I quickly went over to tap
his nose.  Not squealing, but SCREAMED in to the bathroom.  I barely
touched him, but I think the quickness in my movement scared him a
bunch.  Now, when he's messing around in the water bowl, and he detects
some sort of movement, he makes his way somewhere else, with haste.. ;)

= Jill B. Murphy                      ][ Internet : [log in to unmask]     !
= &Chris Faulkner                     ][ Phone 615-833-2763