From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 00:52:06 -0700
Hi all;

Well, it looks like I'm going to Colo. Springs for a month about next
Monday..  If anyone wants some tonic this week would be good to order, or
there may be a couple of days delay until the "good old phone co" can get
a line in there for email & FedEx link.

Timmy is fine, but is sister Tina has almost a golf ball sized mass behind
her spleen..  One of the two vets available here think it's the right
adrenal, & I've started B-17 with some noticeable energy increase.  The
Springs & Px has better surgical skills than where I'm at in
Longmont/Boulder, so I'm relocating so that's available if needed.  Since
they're 5.5 yo now, the 2 local vets are not optimistic about surgical
outcome with available skill levels / age factors, etc.

Sadi, who's 6.5 yo is doing well.  The 3 younger rescues are bouncing
around like rabbits, & help encourage the olders to play.

About 4 months ago Timmy worried me by getting out & just wanting to go
sleep somewhere.  I then made tonic water available all the time, next to
the regular pure water.  I used 1/2 oz. in an 8 oz. water bottle, hanging
both over a water dish as Terry likes to swim in the water... Too messy &
sticky for tonic water.  After about 2 weeks of slime in the litter pan,
which normalized, they were all bouncing around like rabbits:) (the slime
in the box was a normal process of cleansing what needed to get out of the
body, & caused no worry.  When Timmy was going thru his healing from the
"terminal lymphoma" he had about 3 months of the most weird slime, lots of
bad stuff that needed getting rid of.)

I had all 3 of the seniors looked at & Timmy had no detectable traces of
abnormalities according to Dr. Joe in Boulder.  Dr. Dave in Longmont gave a
mushroom extract to help hold back the aging process, nothing real serious.

He also helped my 18 yo kitty with a "chi booster" herbal formula.  I think
she's even gaining some muscle mass:) Almost 5 months ago she was in very
serious shape, & the Px vet said she had "liver failure & anemia".  I gave
her about 70mg of milk thistle & 2cc of Pet Tinic, oral, twice a day for
one week, then once a day for 3 weeks.  I was supprised when her blood
levels were pronounced "perfectly normal"!  She also was switched from
"Sensible Choice" premium cat food to Sci.  diet K/D..  She's going between
that & Kila cat's favorite "Bench & Field Super premium cat food that I
have shipped out from Indiana.  (It's on Timmy's web site, under resources,
foods my guys eat.)

I hope everyone survived the summers' heat, some people are saying there's
going to be more like this, I don't know.  It might be good to plan for
Y2K failures like power, electricity, etc..  Some people are saving for
stocking up on meds, tonics, etc.. not a bad idea at all.  I hear the fed
is printing some $500 mil extra cash figuring people will be stocking up
on cash in case of ATM or power failure after 1/1/00..  The latest figures
point to at least some disruption of utilities, no one seems to know how
bad or for how long.  I like to have a camping stove, propane, canned food &
a manual can opener, & stored water available for any emergency that might
come along.

Take care, hugs to all

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 ICQ#4461104