From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:36:46 -0600
Hi Patrick, et.  al.;

i think ferrets with their high metabolism are early warning signs of how
toxic our food supply is in the US.

Last Sept.  (1997) NBC news Nightside ran a clip at 3:30 am on how it's
LEGAL in 26 states for companies to put declared toxic waste in the
fertilizer that's put on our food crops!  Unfortunately, they have not
aired this piece on the daytime or evening news where more people could see
it..I guess it's not as important as Clinton's bedroom habbits.

I'm not making this up, I stayed up 'til 5am and videotaped the clip.  It's
about 20 mg. of quicktime movie & I hope to have it on the web in a few
weeks.

It was previousely on ferret world, but that web site has closed down due
to personal reasons of the host.

Timmy's recipe (on his web site in my sig.) has elements in it to help
fight against the problem.

take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
 ICQ#4461104