From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:53:21 -0500
I answered the post about scales privately, then saw all the responded that
were different from mine, so decided to post it publicly.

Any comments are welcome,except Ed.

I bought a scale at Wal-Mart that fisherman use to weigh the fish they
catch.  It is digital and cost about $27.00.  It has a big hook attached to
a chain that the fisherman puts through the fishes gills.  I put a plastic
shopping bag on the hook, zero the scale, then put the fuzzie in it.

That is a lot cheaper than the ones that they want $70.00 for, and then you
have to figure out how to get the fuzzy to stay there long enough to get
weighed...

Works for me, that way I can weigh my guys weekly.  We do it right after
the nail trimming.

Ron AKA Fuzzie Dad
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, Cocoa, Screech,
Moose, Charlotte, & Havoc