From:
Bob & Gail Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:26:33 -0400
To give our two cents on the scale issue:

We have a scale to weigh collectibles we sell at eBay as we use the online
postal calculator to determine postage for our buyers.  Our scale weighs up
to 7 pounds and is very accurate.  It has a bin-type platform and the ferts
just sit in it the second it takes to weigh them.  The best is that it is
from a kitchen store--we have a chain here called Lechter's (I think they
had a weird sense of humor relating it to Hannibal L.....?)--which sells
all that kitchen utensil stuff and neat gourmet cooking items.  We've used
our scale daily for two years without a hitch.  AND it only cost around
$20.  The brand name is Polder.

I've seen this type scale all over, people use them for diets that require
you to weigh out your portions--at least that is what is mentioned on the
box.

Bob and Gail, Clyde and Bonnie-Bridge-Tender