From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:54:16 -0800
I met a very proud guy today.  His name is Big Vinnie.  Vinnie came
walking over the bridge in stunning form.  I greeted him and told him
where he was.  He looked a little befuddled at that point, and so I sat
down with him and told him what Rainbow Bridge was and how he came to
be here.  It took a bit, but he accepted this and I assured him that time
was fleeting up here and that his mom would be here in no time.  In the
mean time, I took him on tour.

"These are the rice beds, and this is the meadow, and over there is foamy
fry Forrest, now we are nearing laundry and fleece mountains, oh and
don't forget hammy valley, and ... are you paying attention?" [snapping
my paw to grab his attention] "Okay and now we come to closet land full
of goodies like toilet plungers, and over there are shoots and ladders in
the clouds, and ... HEY.." [waving my paw in front of his face] "What are
you doing?" That's when he asked, "Do I hear the distinct sound of nails
click-clacking through tubes?" I shook my head and conceded, "Well, if ya
had given me half a chance, I would have gotten to that!"

So off we went to see the tube races.  We signed him up for the day.  And
while he waited his turn we played in clear tubes that made tornadoes
through the skies.  Guess who was off to the side playing tube wars?
Bubba, Snickers and MORE Vinnies!  Before I left him, he asked me where
he'd sleep.  I said, "A Mr. Muldoone will show you where later, don't
worry ... how do you feel about flannel?" He just wiggled his eyebrows
at me.

Sandee