From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:33:30 +0000
Part of my post; "in a private e-mail's Ms Crandall accused me of trying
to cause trouble on that board with my posting,"

Private reply from Ms Crandall today; "My reply: HUH?!?  That is the
first I have heard of this, and no, I did not accuse you of trying to
cause trouble on the FHL"

All I can say is that if it was not sent by Ms Crandall, then someone
must be using her e-mail address to try and cause trouble and maybe she
should think about changeing it.

I must admit that I have had a problem with certain committee members of
a large organisation hacking into my e-mail accounts and sending e-mail
from me, also posting on boards as me hence the reason for the e-mail
address that I am now using.

Please contact me if you need help, I am not a vet and in the past 30+
years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than
routine check up.