From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:27:33 -0700
Hi Shelley:

I just wanted to let you know that my husband got a real kick out of
reading your post.  He started laughing because it reminded him of me.  I
am also terrified of these awful tiny creatures, I just scream and panic
when I see one and run and yell for my husband or son to come and kill
it.  It just makes me freak out when no one is it home and I have to do it
myself, you ought to see the look on my face and the weird sounds I make
when I have to kill it myself.  Apparently, my husband said that both our
male ferrets Maxi and Buddy each have eaten a small spider, not a wolf
spider just one of those regular thingy ones.  He said it is protein for
them, my opinion of this is that I think he is nuts.  I thought to myself
afterwards just imagine they probably kissed me sometime after eating it,
ahhh, how awful at least that's my opinion.

My hooman guys here love to tease me when they kill a spider in a kleenex
or paper towel they think it's a joke and chase me.  Boy, do I start
screaming and runnning for dear life, if the fuzzies are out and hear me
screaming and see me running.  Oh, boy is this fun let's chase crazy mom
she wants to play.  Little do they know that no crazy mom doesn't want to
play she is running scared from a dead spider or live for that matter.  My
husband and son keep telling me that I am about a billion times bigger than
these creatures and they are probably more afraid of me because of how much
bigger I am than they are.  Just thought that I would let you know Shelley,
your not alone in this.

Hugs,
Rosie & The Fabulous '4' (Maxi, Maxine, Booger & Buddy)