From:
"Maggie Ciarcia (Armonk)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:19:03 -0000
Good morning. Here's the latest on my rescues. There are 6, 4 males 2
females.  Ages range from 2-5.  (Just an experienced guess).  3 are going
to the vet's tonight for check-up and shots.  3 are going to the vet's on
Saturday for the same.  1 young male, a black panda blaze (?) shows signs
of an adrenal tumor.  1 cinnamon colored older male seems to have an
enlarged spleen and is a bit nippy.  (My guess he's been through hell
before getting to me and is just scared).  My vet will check these out on
Saturday.  1 female is albino, very sweet, 1 female is a tiny light
colored sable who is extremely sweet and likes to kiss.  She doesn't seem
to like cats.  The other 2 males are sables and very gentle and playful.
They do like the cat.  All their stools look normal, they are eating good,
and seem to be very happy to be in a stable home.

That's the story.  I can't keep them all.  Most likely I'll keep the
older, nippy guy since he'll be difficult to place.  I really need to find
good permanent homes for the others.  These ferrets were taken from 'death
row' at the CAC in NYC.  They've been through hell I'm sure.

Maggie Ciarcia
914-734-1210 (home)
914-273-7710 (work)