From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 00:21:07 -0700
To All The Fert Lovers

We her at Ferret Rescue of Maine are looking for a sponcer for a fert
that just came in. Her name is baby & her owner passed away & his
family said I don't want her. They wouldn't even bring her to the
shelter, shelter mom had to drive an hour & them 10 minutes to get her.
She came eating generic cat food, a cage small enough for a gerbal, &
adrenal. All she has is the little tuff on head. She is 7 years old &
will live out her life here at the shelter. We now have her on ferret
food 8 & 1 select, marshalls & a small amount of evo (which I see the
recall, is that nation wide?)

Baby loves nice warm blankets, ferretone. She is getting Lupron that
will hopefully help with a coat. But she needs a sponcer to help out
with these things. Since Mocha's passing sheltermom has a void, I have
such a soft spot for the oldies. I may not always have them as long
as I'd like but they just have such a soft hert & you see it in their
eyes. You can see the love in their eyes just to be taken care of.
Please help us to help her, she deserves the best for whatever time
is meant to be for her.Donations can be sent through paypay at
[log in to unmask] or you can call 207-727-6905 to send items she
would like. Sheltermom says thank you to all those fert lovers out
there that support cases like Baby's

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from