From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:52:18 -0400
Well, it seems most of us have returned safely from the party held at Linda
Iroff's this past Sunday; I have yet to hear from Bob C but let me reassure
Elizabeth that the bright, shiny, new red car only suffered a teensy weensy
bit for being pooped on, in, and under by all the ferrets.  Those stains on
the paint shouldn't even be noticeable after dark.

Btw, Elizabeth, your dad's running around showing pictures of you to
everyone.  Of course you don't mind, but he's also showing pictures of poor
Andrew AFTER showing pictures of you!  Just not fair to the poor boy *at*
*all*.  Well, to be truthful, Andrew really is pretty cute, but he also
(based on the picture, at least) takes after Bob's features quite a bit, and
nobody really had the guts to imply that BOB C might be CUTE.  Gosh, no.
(not where he could hear, at any rate)

Anyway, I'd have to say the get-together was a success.  Many ferrets were
doted on, much food was consumed, many people were lectured at by Bob C, and
I got thoroughly swatted for starting yet another MF "discussion."  I also
completely failed to steal or take home any new ferrets despite the clever
wiles of the Shelterettes (and the even wilier Shelterette ferrettes).  I
have no tall tales or silly short stories, even.  Although if we do it
again, next time, I promise I'll bring Potpie.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters