From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 11:35:50 -0400
Caruso has found a new game, called "Snatch the kitchen towel."

The last few days I noticed we seemed to be going through kitchen towels
pretty quickly.  I had to keep putting out clean ones.  Then I caught him in
the act.  I followed him to his hiding place, and found 2 towels under the
computer desk.  I later found 2 more behind our bed.

So we put out a couple of those half-towels that have ties or buttons. He got
very frustrated when he couldn't snatch those yesterday. He-he.

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso ("Hey! It won't let go!")