From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:06:38 -0400
When we "rescued" five ferrets from a family last November, we totaled
11 ferrets.  We thought we were out of our minds, but we just couldn't
stand the thought of the poor things going to a rescue and possibly being
separated.  Well, nine months later, we could not imagine our lives
without them all.  You would think that adding that much extra work,
clean up, play time, nail trimming, etc., would take away some of the
enjoyment of having the little devils.  Not so.  We pay no attention
to the work, as it is all worth it for the joy and entertainment they
provide.  Now, the vet bills is a different story.  This I struggle
with, but still wouldn't give up any of them.  How can these animals
that take such an incredible amount of work and money, imbed themselves
so deeply in your heart?

Debbie Whorley