From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:56:28 -0400
Hi, I have a ferret cage for sale, it is 6ft.  tall and has four levels
with ramps.  Each floor can be separated by raising the ramp.  The cage
is in very good shape with a plexiglass like litterbox.  I also have
tons of supply's ( water bottles, dishes, Totally Ferret food, wood
pellet litter, bedding, Melatonin Implants, toys & tunnels, etc.).  I am
near Adrian, MI.  If interested, contact me at the above e-mail address,
put ferret cage in the subject line so I don't discard it.

Thanks, Jenny