From:
DeWayne Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:07:00 AKDT
Hi all,

Quick comment...
Regarding the recent toy flurry, I thought I might add one of Renegade's
favorite toys.  As I have noted before I do let him play with the latex
squeaky toys, till they get the slightest rip.  I took one of his torn latex
toys and put it in the end of an old sock, tied it off, then added two more
socks making it nearly three feet long.  He just loves playing with it,
while it is anchored it to a door knob or corner of one of the couches.

I would appreciate some comments on this habit Renegade has.  He will be
playing, dancing  & generally dooking then all of a sudden stop to do a
quick chew on his rump / hind end or tail.  He has done this ever since I
originally got him.  During on of the visits to the vet for his shots I
mentioned this to her though she did not find any parasites on him anywhere,
even did a complete inspection of his ears.  Due to the inspection results I
haven't worried much about it though it still gets me curious every time he
does this.

Cheers for now.