From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:31:38 PST
I had to laugh at the post yeaterday about the blue collar.
>Not only that, but this ferret who normally is not one to relish a collar
>showed it off -- I swear she looked proud!  The only thing we can think is
>that it's The Blue Collar of Power.

My little Angelina has had quite a time with collars too.  She is the
tiniest of my bunch.  She got ECE during one of her growth spurts, and
although she is healthy now, she is tiny.  She is the prissy one of the
bunch and we joke about her having the super modle mentalitly of wanting to
be paper thin.  Anyhow, I put a marshal farms collar on her...I chose that
style because of the easy clip closure.  I had it sinched as small as I
could get it, but it was still alittle loose.  Things were fine until her
collar started getting dirty.  My prissy little Angelina started slipping
out of her collar and hiding it...I know she didn't get it hooked on
anything because of where we found the collar...3 different times we found
it in strange places.  Finally, I couldn't find the thing.  So, I ordered
another one.  Same color, same size...only differance is it was new, and
CLEAN.  Well, she hasn't taken this one off since.  Little shit just wanted
a new one, so she could maintain her "image."...She'd better get herself a
job in modeling to help pay for her upkeep...anyone know a number for "The
Ferret Calander," or "Modern Ferret?" *grin* Marta and my little angels

Angelina.."I'm so pretty, and I don't ever do anything wrong."
Sasha.."Did I hear a squeek?!...Where's that ferretone, where, WHERE?!"
Nikoali..."That is my carpet in front of the bathroom, and no one had better
        step a paw....hissss...Get OFF!"
Chico.."Mommy, I know you are getting ready to go to school, whatcha putting
        in that bag there, anything for me?"
and the BIG Critter...Robert..."You love those damn critters better than
        me" *pout*