From:
Gabrielle Lastname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:11:42 -0500
Ok, nobody else has come up with this one, so I feel compelled to put it
out there: "Crazy Dog" brand makes a scent(like a perfume, not really a
deodorizer) called "baby dog" -- it is a warm baby powder scent, and is
formulated for puppies.  I bought it at petsmart a long time ago, and do
not know where it is available now.

It is the *only* thing I have ever found that complements the nice musky
smell of a ferret.  the ferret will smell like baby powder.  Of course,
I almost never use it - as soon as I spray it, my ferrets do what I call
the "dance of indignity," and then hide from me until I put the horrible
stuff away.  Sometimes just seeing me with the spray bottle (it is a
distinctive hot pink and yellow pattern) will cause them to turn tail
and run.  But it does smell wonderful.

Melissa