From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:41:26 -0400
Dear Ping is He. This is Tinker. I wuz reelly confuzed about yer
letter, cuz yoo used lotsa big words, so I asked my Mommy about it.
Now I'm writing to explain to da udder confuzed fuzzies out dere.

I asked my Mommy what a Vegan is, and she said it means you eat plants.
You know, a planetarium. Which makes sense, since Vegan is a planet!
It's the place women come from. Men come from the Mart, although I
don't unnerstand why they would sell dem with the groceries.

Mommy sez yoo can buy Visene at da Mart too. I gess dat means only da
boys need it, prolly so dey can see us cute girls better!

Mommy also explained what Bumper Cars are, and my cat's definitely NOT
a Bumper Car. More like a Speed Bump. (Though he can reelly move when
Tanner's chasin' him!) I'm definitely a Bumper Car, an' so are my
brudders. Not Jasper, though. He's more like a Porky Pine, wif lotsa
pointies that he likes to stick into me!

By the way, no one here shares nice either. Da boys know dey're s'posed
to share all da crinklies and dingles with me, but every time I takes
dem all an' puts dem in my hidey-spot, dey come steal dem back.
Everyone knows dose are mine!

I've never seen a Conservative in my food, so dey must be reelly small.
I'm sure dey're dere, though. Mommy sez dat would explain why we War
Dance so much! Conservatives like War Dancing!

I didn't unnerstand 'bout Capybaras at all, so I looked dat up myself.
Wikipedia sez it means "water pig". So I looked dat up, and I came up
wif "Porky". So since Jasper's a Porky Pine, dat must make him a Vegan,
too!

I'm So Sorry! (*snicker*)
Becky
With Tanner, Tinker, Jasper, and Dervish