From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 14:42:21 -0800
Hi FMLer's;

I live in CA CA Land and I don't have anyone that I know in my area to pet
sit my ferrets.  I have located a lady who had a ferret for about six
months, has experience with horses and cats which I own three of each who
owns a pet sitting business and was referred to me by my cat vet.  (Boy that
was a long sentence) I really don't like doing this since one of my babies
(Fiona) gets pred for insulinoma twice a day.  But since I have no choice in
the matter I need to be prepared to give this lady every bit of information
I can come up with.  Would the more experienced please respond to what info
this woman should get.  I have come up with your basics what time they eat,
what they eat, how to give the medication, I have printed out the FAQ's on
about every topic.  She is coming this over this weekend so I can show her
how I feed, clean, replace water, clean boxes etc., etc..  She seems to love
animals as much as I do so I am hoping for the best.  I just want to be sure
that I have covered everything.  Of course I know to leave the vet's number
I will also call the vet to advise him she will be watching the little
angels.  What am I forgetting?  Any advise would be very much appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

Jill Owned By
Rupert, Fiona & EB