From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:28:53 -0500
Must be a lot of new people on the list again so here's a helpful tip: go
to http://www.ferretcentral.org
when you encounter a medical problem.  Even if you have NOT encountered one
it's a VERY GOOD IDEA to copy out all the Medical FAQs for yourself and for
your ferret.  You will learn about ulcers, treating helicobacter,
cardiomyopathy, surgery, insulinoma, lympho, and more, more, more!  Then
both you and your vets can be prepared and informed!

Sukie

(who had a bit of a laugh over the latest FML "twosome" (NOT really) now
being (falsely) rumor-reported off-list as a couple (No, no, no...) -- it's
no fair, though, that the rumor mill had them already broken up before
anyone who knows them even heard the gossip since we could have planned a
wedding (I'd even change my name to Melanie Kant Ylope and be their wedding
planner, complete with them being married hanging upside down in the fruit
bat cages at the Bronx Zoo -- the bride splendiforous in a gown of
cellophane and aluminum foil and the groom in matching barbed wire and
burlap cumberbund and tie, with the rings flown up by a ferret in a radio
controlled EZ -- had to ban Joe but could have Amanda Lynn for music.
Anne, with her travel experience, could plan the honeymoon...)).

[Moderator's note: The moderator is always the last to know.  BIG]