From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:12:09 -0400
Just figured that I should let those who were worried know that I am
improving well with these meds and some days in a row of physician
follow-up.  (They exclaim, "Hey, she's not gonna rupture her eardrums and
leak all over her Mac!" and I reply "How do you know I'm not a zombie who
would leak brains all over in that situation?  Boo!  It's that time of
year!") Still a bit sick, though, so let's not trust my assessment of
anything without thinking twice; i.e. you want to write someoneelse till
I'm better if you have a problem.  Okay?  Actually, I am very happy that
my ears are out of danger now; that scared me even though I know they
typically heal alright in that situation.

Ferrets are being romped even as I type this, and they aren't even TRYING
to kiss me which would break my heart normally but now makes me feel good
sincce that helps keep them safe.

Anyone going to dress up ferrets for Halloween?  Wouldn't one look adorable
done up as a lion?