From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 10:46:50 -0400
My 5 month old female ferret has blue/black skin on her entire torso area.
Not on her head or neck.  She eats ferret food and is acting healthy.  Is
it just a common aging thing?  Or is something serious wrong?  My two other
ferrets have pinkish healthy looking skin.  If you can offer any advice
please email me because I have been unable to receive the entire FML file
(Just the first few questions/answers).  Thank you.

AntsLove