From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:27:42 -0500
To answer your question in yesterday's FML, the statement is an order
or request to Gort to retrieve the alien (Michael Renny) where he had
been shot and was in the process of death. Michael gave the woman those
words (klatuu barada nikto) to say to Gort. In essence it meant to go
retrieve a valued thing or item.

Where you did not translate that to Ferretese they simply did what you
asked! So all the things you now are missing are on the ferret room
floor. Be glad the car keys aren't there because I don't know how you
will ever get that car out of the ferret room!!!

RePete took my favorite umbrella and hid it under the couch. For months
I tore this house apart looking for it and in the end I just figured I
left is in a shopping cart at the store. Then for some odd ball reason
I was under that couch and there it was! Ha! Just glad he never found
,my rubber blow up blonde hair doll !!! Well, lets not go there.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111