From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:30:28 -0800
Since I live outside the city limits and don't drive,I use cabs a
couple of times a week. So I know alot of the drivers. On one occassion
I needed to take one of the boys to the vet. This time I got the owner
as the driver,who happens to be East Indian. He was quite taken with
my ferret and started to ask me all kinds of questions. He then told
me about how they had mongoose as pets when he was a child. I can't
remember all the details he told me, but I do know he was so thrilled
to be reminded of those times from his childhood. He was so fascinated
with my boy.

Darlene,Koby,Dontae&Jayla
Remembering Abby&Nike

--
"I did then what I knew then,when I knew better,I did better."
Maya Angelou