Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:11:41 -0800
Hello to all,

I was just watching the begging on a tv show on TLC called "What were
you thinking."  Where they had a guy that was talking about his ferret,
I thought all was well until they showed him in a bar with people all
around him laughing histerically.  This man was sticking his ferret down
his pants to crawl around for several minutes before being let out.  He
was talking about his ferrets long claws and such.  Who would DO such a
thing???  I was VERYYYY appaled by it.  Let me know if anyone else saw
it.  And the man was just as happy as could be.  To me, VERY disgusting.

Also, I have to take my Grizzly back into the vet this week, her belly
has started to get hard again and I am fearing the worst.  Last week on
her last appointment, it was starting to get soft again, but I guess
something happened.

Alison~ Grizzly, George, Tazz, and Brandy