From:
CYNTHIA ZIENTEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 04:57:33 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I have taken my little girl who is 7 years old back and forth to the
vet and we have tried everything for over a year now. We have done
cultures that give us the atibiotics to use and it works for a little
while but it doesnt take a couple of weeks and it comes back. They
thought she had a stomach problem and put her on steroids which seem to
help some. She eats well but gets very gassy when the problem gets bad
so I have something for that also. She is also on Lupron shots for
about a year now. She is in basically in very good heath except for
this the only reason we have done surgery is because they think she is
to old.

Has anyone else run across this? Does anyone have any suggestions on
anything else I can try.

Thank you all so much.
Cindy and Slick