From:
Woeller D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:29:34 -0500
I have heard several recommendations about using clear dryer hose for
ferrets to play in, and I want to ask for some input from those of you who
are using it.  What lengths are you using?  Any problems with larger fuzzies
getting trapped inside?  Do you do anything to provide ventilation inside?
(punch holes, limit lengths, etc.) Has anyone lost a baby to suffocation in
these tubes?  Any other info you'd care to share about using dryer hose, pro
or con, or safety tips?  Thanks in advance for your info.  Woozle and I are
waiting anxiously for your input (Woozle: "Please, mom, order it now, I
wants more stuff to play with.")

Angelique and Woozle