From:
Davida Fouchey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:50:41 EDT
>My fuzzy Nikita used to push her litter box around also.  If you can't
>find the ferret clips,you can use bungy cords.  That's what I use on her
>litter box.  And if your cage has the plastic bottom just get the plastic
>hooks to attach first.  I've done it both ways and it works.  Hope this
>helps someone out.

Our cage has a deep plastic bottom, and so I can't clip the litter box to
it.  Well, after cleaning up one too many dumped litter box's I finally
had a bright idea and went hunting in my Hubby to be's tool box.  I found
a bolt with a flat end and a wing nut.  I proceeded to drill a whole right
through the plastic of both the cage and the litter box put the bolt with
the flat side inside and screwed it down.  So far no dumped litter box's.