From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:32:01 -0400
>From:    Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thanks and a great find!?
>Jeffer's Pets Supplies (http://www.jefferspet.com) sells some products
>that I was wondering if they could be used for ferrets.
>
>They are:
>    ------------------
>1.  Jeffers Fast Dry Nail Polish #RN-F1-03
>    "Pamper your pet with these popular fast drying polishes."...
>
>2.  (Designer fragrances)...

HI--

I would be careful of deodorants and frangrances on ferrets because they
may cause and allergic reaction or dry out the skin.  You could probably
get the same affect by spraying the ferret clothes before you put the
ferret in them, or spray a cloth or paper towel and rub it on the ferret's
coat.  Again, watch for allergic reactions.

If you can get your ferret to hold still long enough to paint it's nails,
good luck!  Some of my younger ones need to run and play for 2-3 hrs before
I can even convince them to hold still for linotone while I do the nails.

KG