From:
Laila Rigdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 20:52:24 -0500
Hello, I have a 2 year old female ferret that had never had any shots except
for when she was 6 weeks old and the pet store said she didn't need anything
else.  I just recently went to the vet and he said that I should get a
distemper shot but this could kill or make her very sick.  Do I want to take
this chance?  He also said to get rabies done but they don't go outside much
and I don't have any other pets.  I also have a 6 week old female and he
said I need to get a distemper shot and a rabies for her also.  I don't know
much about these shots so any information would be helpful.  I don't know if
it is worth it to get these shots.  If anyone has any information please
email me.