From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:00:28 -0600
My 2 cents worth on this topic.

I have to agree with whoever it was that said they would have chastised the
person loudly.  That is pretty much what I would do too.  The fuzzies are
worth any momentary embarrassment.

Next, please name names.  If these people are the same we should know it,
to insure that they don't get our support.  This FML is a very powerful
tool, if it is used.  Maybe it could even put this person or persons out
of business.

The above is my opinion <adonning asbestos long johns>

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,
Sampson, Rainbow & Squeeky