From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:11:43 -0400
Hi, Everyone:

One of my Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns is a blaze (Ziggy) and I was curious as to
whether or not he was deaf.  He has never been the brightest bulb in the
pack, so I thought maybe he might be deaf.

However, my problem is, I can't get him to complete the test.  I've tried
using pencils, pens, markers...he just refuses to hold any of them.  When I
tried to put his paw on an ink pad so he could mark his answers, he just
ran all over the room, stamping his paw-print all over everything.  Even
though I can now access his bank account (I saved a few of the paw prints
with scotch tape! :> ), I can't get him to answer the questions on the
test.  Anyone have any other ideas on how to get him to pay attention and
take this test for me?

P.S.  For those of you who have no ability to recognize satire, this was a
funny...on your mark, get set...LAUGH ALREADY!

Todd and the (StampStampStampStampStamp) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/