From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:19:58 -0500
Thank you all for sending prayers and love on my loss of Cheech.  I know
this is not ferret related but I came home from running errands today to
find my Sun Conure, BabyBird, had joined Cheech at the bird end of the
Bridge...does it ever end??  I have decided that when this happens to
look at the passing as a " celebration of Life" so to speak and that the
creature no longer lives in pain but will live on forever pain free....

love and dooks from Marla and the Woolrich gang