From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:01:21 -0400
Hi everyone, I just wanted to take the time to tell all of you that I am
still alive and kicking.  As many of you know Hurricane Ivan played havoc
woth parts of Penna a few weeks ago and due to the heavy rains I got
stranded at my job with Susquehanna Health Systems where I work as a
psych tech on their mental health unit.  I worked two double shifts while
the basement of my home suffered considerable water damage.but thank God
friends and my fire company took care of things, including my pets!  They
were my biggest concern.  I have now been through all the disaster relief
processes to have my appliances and furnace that was killed in the flood
repaired or replaced.  I also ended up with a badly sprained back from
moving and lifting and a bacterial sinus infection from the mold and
mildew that invaded my rsidence due to water and mud.

Anyhow, I wanted to tell you all I have been thinking about you and
trying in vain to keep up with posts.  My prayers are going out to all
who need them and my condolences to all who have lost fuzzies and while
I have not been able to send personal messages please know that I have
been thinking about you all.  It has not been a good year for me but I
am hoping the end and new year turn out better..they really arent all
that far away!!

I hope you all were able to read the article in the Centre Daily times
about Mary McCarty Houser...I have met Mary, been to her shelter, and
have adopted from her referrals and this woman is a credit to the ferret
lovers community.

Well, have babbled on enough.....take care all and I hope to be back on
soon...

Love, Marla