From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 1994 23:07:00 -0500
There are many shampoos for dry skinned beasties, but you could also try this!
one teaspoon to one gallon water of Avons Skin So Soft, spray onto your fuzzy
after baths, in between baths, and on bedding.  It helps to keep skin happy,
and smells down!  :>  If the skin gets too dry, I sat my fuzzy in a bucket of
coolish water with two tablespoons of SSS and got him soaked in it.  Then I
towel dried him and sprayed a bit more.  SSS is a bath oil, and they like the
taste, so towel drying is a good idea!  It keeps smells down great, too!
Good luck!
:>
-anon