From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 20:24:37 -0400
Hello my friends!  i hope everyone had a terrific week.  It's been kinda
crazy for the shelter, getting ready for some big changes and not knowing
what the future holds in store.

Things are going really well with the IFC Ferret Aid conference and
everyone at the shelter is so excited to get it here!  The fuzzies are
excited about the new clothing line from Ferret Couture and the shelter
folks are so happy to meet old friends and make some new ones!

The shelter took in a new little girl this week.  Her name is Taffy.  She
is about 2 years old and was found wandering in a park on her own.  She's
safely tucked in a foster home with a loving family.  She's gaining
weight and starting to come out of her shell.

Our dear, sweet Rufus is still hanging on.  He's now had a third adrenal
surgery and the doc removed 10 cc's of pus from his prostate.  Please
continue to keep this little man in your thoughts.  He's been through
so, so much!

Hardy, Elvis, Boon & Dork are enjoying their time in a foster home too.
They have their very own room and enjoy loads of special time with their
foster mommie and foster grand parents.  They have been spoiled to the
max and are lapping up the luxury still waiting for a forever home.

Once again, mommie and i would like to remind you all of the Harley "Bug"
challenge!  Remember, there are 100's of shelters out there with 1000's
of needy ferrets.  In my memory, please pick one of these needy ferrets,
give up one coffee a month and donate that $1 to the ferret.

My love to you all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html