From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 07:07:32 EDT
has anyone ever run across this word puzzler before???

"There are three words in the English Language that end in "gry".  Hungry
and Angry are two of them.  What is the third?

 Everyone knows this word.
 Everyone uses this word everyday.
 Everyone knows what this word means.
 Everyone knows what it stands for.
 If you have listened closely I have already told you what the word is."

I have been turning it over in my mind at odd moments and cannot quite get
it to emerge altho it is like the thought thats right on the tip of your
tongue or just out of reach..elusive but resident.

I just can't remember it..and thats aggravating to say the least... so if
you DO remember the silly answer could you e-mail me so I can quit puzzling
over it... OK??

now about the kits... I have seen several posts asking about kits..  and I
ran across a message that mentions a litter of kits just about ready to
leave Momma..  I asked the owner of Momma if I could post her info for those
here interested and she said sure, go ahead..so here it is..  Pretty babies,
pretty colors, picky owner wants great people for her fur babies... so if
your looking for a kit you might give Susan Ray a call..  (970) 883-2323.
or e-mail her at Susan D.  Ray > [log in to unmask] She seems like a
nice gal and it sounds like she is a ferret lover like the rest of us.

TTYL  dayna  :]

 dayna frazier   102046,3162
'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!

[Moderator's note: I case a whole bunch of folks write back with a response
to the "gry" question, I'll only post the first correct response.  BIG]