From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:37:23 EDT
its well over a hundred here with high humidity and bad pollution and I am
running misters inside and out, every fan I can find and my little very old,
very tired room air conditioner just can't be overhauled one more time to
barely get us through one more rotten lousy summer here.

even with constant efforts its just under a hundred in my
living/clinic/infirmary/shelter area.

You have all helped so much I feel awful even suggesting I need anything at
all but the fact is I have hunted high and low and no one out here even
repairs room air conditioners..they just replace them.  And we are not even
into the real blistering heat here yet..not even close!

so..here it is..  Does anyone - anywhere have a usable room air conditioner
[old not too economical is OK..  as it can't be worse than all the fans and
the one I have running all at once] that still works real good, the higher
the output and the colder the output the better..  that you are not using or
have upgraded from or have in storage and never use, or are willing to part
with.  I can't afford a whole lot but we need one very badly and I'll gladly
pay for it and pay to have it shipped out here.  The burn kids are feeling
the heat the worst, but we are all sweltering..  and where I can endure any
temperature it I must..I will not allow my charges to suffer in this oven
one minute longer than absolutely necessary!

I am really sorry to be asking you all about this..but I have exhausted
every avenue I have here and have come up empty..  so, please, for the fur
kids..  does anyone have an answer to this one ??

thanks everyone..think cool for us..OK??  :]

 dayna   {{}}  and hug your fur funnies for us..OK?
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!