From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 23:02:16 -0700
Nicole, I'm glad you now have the ferret.  I would wake him up every few
hours at night and put him in the litter box, and see if that helps him know
what to do.  Poor little guy, and so wonderful his life has now taken a turn
for the better.  Easier to do all these manipulations (like putting him in
the box often) if he isn't caged, instead being in the bathroom or something
to start, but I know we all make personal choices about caging, in part
since the risk of not caging depends on our personal living situations.
Good luck to you.

> however, Jasmine was purchased for the bargain price of $30 while Rikki set
> us back $45.  I guess the price can vary quite a bit around the country.

a bit off your subject, but I couldn't help noticing the phrase.
Dors and Seldon "set me back" some unimportant number of dollars,

Todd Cromwell
Dors (mi novia) and Seldon (el cazador de sueno)

P.S. Matt I meant that with a big smiley!