From:
Guy & Debbie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:42:59 -0500
I would like to make an information sheet for our members on the signs of a
reaction after a distemper shot.  What I have in mind is a listing from a
normal reaction ...., mild reaction ...,moderate reaction and severe
reaction... and of course what you should do dependent on the type of
reaction.  Within our membership, we have over 100 ferrets and have been
very lucky with only two mild reactions.  Thus, I don't feel that we are
properly informed or prepared.  If those of you who have coped with a
reaction could e-mail me directly, it would greatly appreciate it.  I will
post the resulting fact sheet, in case anyone else might find it helpful.

Deb Kelley
Manitoba Ferret Association