From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:19:40 -0400
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?gid=1423922&messageid=811

>  Dr. Karen, can you tell me when you usually 1st notice a change in
>the ferret after the shot of Percorten? Mine had it ~35 hours ago,
>and still no sign of eating. We are going to run another blood

Post-op, you may have to force feed for weeks.  That has little to do
with the medication, and more to do with the ferret.  Just keep stuffing
duck soup or baby food into that fuzzy.  What you do notice is increased
energy and playfulness, usually within 24-48 hrs.

Hope this helps,
-Dr. Karen

Everett, MA
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is provided for general informational purposes only. It is
in no way intended as a replacement for a consultation with a qualified
licensed veterinarian. If you are concerned about your pet's health, you
should seek the advice of your regular veterinarian as soon as possible.