From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:53:40 EST
>Mommy once wrote a poem that I wuz a blessing, and peeple say that God
>sends us fuzzies to our families to teach them about total unconditional
>love. I guess it worked in my house, cuz God sez I did a good job, and
>soon it will be time to go with him to the Bridge.  (I'm gonna start
>packin' my stuff that's under the bed)

Dear Fang,

You got my mom all choked up with your nice letter.  Yes, we fuzzies are
very good with unconditional love.  That's why we come here, to teach
those silly humans, who sometimes forget about the important things in
life.  'Cause there ain't nothing more important than letting someone
love you, and loving someone in return.

Anyway, you'll enjoy it on the other side.  We got brothers and sisters
over there, and we hear from them sometimes, and they have lots of fun.
Merry Christmas!

Love and dooks,
Harry, Merlin, Roxanne, Petunia, Epcot, Clover, Molly, Millie, Lunessa