From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:48:55 EST
If anyone can adopt these 2, please let me know so we can stop searching
for a home; thanks

Ronnie
Happy Thanksgiving to all the celebrating fuzzies and their humans
 ***

   From:  [log in to unmask] (Joseph Capece)

To Whom It May Concern:

I am in an extremely undesirable circumstance.  I possess to WONDERFUL
ferrets who I love dearly.  I have owned these ferrets since 1997.  I
adopted them from a ferret shelter in Massachusetts that had soon gone
out of business.  The ferrets where 2 & 3 at the time of their purchase.
I have since moved to Martha's Vineyard.  On this island it is nearly
impossible to find year-round housing at affordable rates.  Nearly every
rental is offered at vacation rental prices (in upwards of 2,000 or so PER
WEEK).  I am on the island serving as the Ecology Planner for the Trustees
of Reservations, a state-wide, non-profit, private, land conservation
organization.  I have luckily established an almost affordable year-round
rental that does not allow ferrets, no exceptions.  To date, my ferrets
have been staying in my past summer rental, that had allowed the ferrets
for that time (as my friend now lives there).  I am, however, unable to
allow them to remain there by orders of the landlord.  In addition, there
is no place indoors for my loved ones, and are staying in a porch.  With
the weather getting increasingly colder, I am desperately seeking help in
my situation.  I am willing to donate my animals (Choochey & Lilly) to
any shelter in MA. or surrounding state.  I will travel.  They will come
complete with a 3 story cage and removal litter pan, self feeder, and some
supplies.  Please Help Me.

Sincerely,
Joseph A. Capece
508-627-8774