Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:33:07 EDT
Group - how does the evening of next Friday, October the 29th 2010
sound for the ferret food taste test challenge? I will need to stop
after work on Thursday or Friday to get the chocolate covered
strawberries and dark chocolate. Linda did you receive the other food
you agreed to sample? I don't remember what it is off the top of my
head. I toyed with the webcam a little bit last night and I would still
like to get a test session so that everyone can view the tasting... and
I would like to give a little more time to see if we can hit that goal
of $750.00 (then I get to sample also!). I checked out the ustream site
and it looks very promising and FREE. I like free. We had one contact
that would like to come and watch the taste test. You too can come over
and participate of just watch for a $10 donation to Ferrets Unlimited!
BTW - there will most likely be plenty of left over chocolate for our
in-home viewers! One last rally cry here... after all it's for the
ferrets and their long lost wild cousins!

Dave R.