Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:44:49 EDT
OK the pressure is on... above and beyond the $750 to enter me in to
the tasting - for $10 you can come to our home and watch this debacle.
Now don't get me wrong - I am not planning on eating a cereal bowl
full... but this will be entertainment at it's BEST! Any money raised
'at the door' will go to Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. Let me
know if you would like to attend and we can determine the best day to
do this! (I am thinking of a Saturday real soon).

Dave R.