Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:02:06 +0000
Hah!  Got her!  Caught her in the act!

Yesterday Jules the alleged hoomin teenager wrote of her room
>but yes I do clean it on my own when it gets real messy (tho i usually
>vacuum vs. dust) when i find the time .

Like NOT!

Teenagers don't "vacuum and dust."  Give me a break!  I used a tool to
clean my room when I was a teenager.  It wasn't a Hoover, it was a *hoe*.
As in, the small portable hand-held version of the industrail back-hoe.
Like those manufactured in Moline, Ill., by.....John Deere, of course!

Alexandra in MA
(Green and yellow rule!)