From:
Anne Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 11:39:01 EST
Carla wrote:
>Microwave the barley bag until comfortably warm (a minute or two for a
>12"x12" pillow) but not too hot for the ferrets.  Tuck inside the zipper
>cover, and let your ferrets enjoy!

During winter, I put one or two of these bags in the pet carrier when I have
to bring ferrets sowhere by car (I preheat the car too of course...) And
don't forget, as Carlo wrote, no more than one or two minutes in microwave.
There's anecdotal report of people get burned as the seeds got inflammed
after beeing two much heated in microwave...

Anne